Sunday, May 4, 2008

Baby's Room Update

The baby's room is one step closer to completion. I have had so much help with this room. Mom did an awesome job on the bedding and curtains. My friend Cohee came and helped me paint the green wall. Merri Lynn has been doing touch-up paint, gloss stripes, and decorating all weekend. Thanks everyone for all the help. I couldn't have done it without you. There are still a few things I want to do, but at least now when someone asks if the baby's room is ready, I can say "Yes!" without hesitation. Isn't it fun! I think it is my new favorite room in the house!





3 comments:

Leah said...

The room is so adorable! I love the bedding and curtains and striped walls!

Kara said...

Wow! Ya'll have been busy! It looks like the place is ready for a baby. Can you believe you will have a baby THIS MONTH?! How cool!

ML said...

The nursery looks awesome! We had so much fun working around your house this weekend and I just CAN'T wait until you have a wee-little one to put in that bed!!...or in my arms! JS did a great job on the nursery bedding and curtains!! Very talented!! See you soon! Mom-o