My mom came in last week to stay with us the week Adilyn was born. She was a HUGE help. She even stayed with Adilyn in her room during the night and let Craig and I get some sleep. And her nursing skills helped me recover also. Adilyn (and I) miss her already.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Thank you Grandma Honey
... for staying with us last week. We couldn't have made it without you.
My mom came in last week to stay with us the week Adilyn was born. She was a HUGE help. She even stayed with Adilyn in her room during the night and let Craig and I get some sleep. And her nursing skills helped me recover also. Adilyn (and I) miss her already.


My mom came in last week to stay with us the week Adilyn was born. She was a HUGE help. She even stayed with Adilyn in her room during the night and let Craig and I get some sleep. And her nursing skills helped me recover also. Adilyn (and I) miss her already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I could not have been a happier grandma honey while snuggling and singing to our little Adi!! She is truly a gift from God to two TERRIFIC parents!! What a blessed child to have been chosen for your home!! Thanks for giving me the time with her. I love all THREE of you!! Grandma honey
Post a Comment