***I need to appologize to Kara and Kristin... they were here, but I didn't put a picture in of them.*** I'll get them in the next post. :)
Our first night went great... she was a little fussy until after she left us a "tarry" package. After that she slept really well. I think JoDee and I got about 4 hrs or so of sleep.
Proof that I am NOT a baby hog...look at all of those pictures of other folks holding her!! Kara wants to know where her's and Kristin's pictures are??? Glad the first night went well. See you with breakfast in a few minutes... Oh, wait - Pappy wants to make a comment...not proof. I was holding her down in the corner of the room so others could have a chance. Mammi says...that's just WRONG!!! :)
oh craigery and jodee! she is just gorgeous! i'm so so so happy for y'all!! i have a gift for your sweet baby girl, so next time y'all are in town, holler at me!
FINALLY!!!!! I'm on and I can leave a message. This is the cutest baby I have EVER seen. She's even cuter than 4 others I have seen and loved....Our God is so good and we are all so blessed by her safe arrival. Hugs and kisses to everyone. Mr. Bar is even more excited than I am. We love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9 comments:
Proof that I am NOT a baby hog...look at all of those pictures of other folks holding her!! Kara wants to know where her's and Kristin's pictures are??? Glad the first night went well. See you with breakfast in a few minutes... Oh, wait - Pappy wants to make a comment...not proof. I was holding her down in the corner of the room so others could have a chance. Mammi says...that's just WRONG!!! :)
She is just beautiful! Thanks for putting the pics on there so quickly. I can't wait to see her in person! Congrats to you all!
Congrats on the new addition, she's just beautiful! We are all so happy and excited for you!!!
PS...Get used to that whole 4 hours of sleep thing Craig. :^)
oh craigery and jodee! she is just gorgeous! i'm so so so happy for y'all!! i have a gift for your sweet baby girl, so next time y'all are in town, holler at me!
congratulations!!!
BEAUTIFUL!
she is precious! congrats....i bet mlr is so excited cause she now has a boy and a girl!!!
Leah
I LOVE that first picture!! She's so tiny!!!
I can't wait to meet her!
So glad the first night went well.
She's beautiful!! Congrats to you both, and I love her name!! Can't wait to see more pictures of her. Get some rest. :)
FINALLY!!!!! I'm on and I can leave a message. This is the cutest baby I have EVER seen. She's even cuter than 4 others I have seen and loved....Our God is so good and we are all so blessed by her safe arrival. Hugs and kisses to everyone. Mr. Bar is even more excited than I am. We love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment