Sunday, May 4, 2008

Time to guess!!!

36 weeks
It's time to guess the baby's stats. Here is some information to ponder before you make your prediction...
  • My due date is May 27th
  • I was born about a week before I was due. I think Craig was pretty close to his due date (but he was a born via c-section).
  • Both Craig and I weighed in at over 8 pounds
  • We are both pretty tall adults. Craig is about 6' 1" and I'm around 5' 9"
  • I have had zero complications with this pregnancy. Thank you, Lord!
  • At my last Dr. appointment, the baby was breech. (Please pray it decides to turn.)
  • The following chinese gender charts (I got these off a friend's blog when she was expecting. Kind of fun!) predictions are as follows: This site, this one, and this one say GIRL. While this one says BOY.
  • Both of our parents had a girl first then a boy.
  • I'm carrying this baby...well, you decide. I have no idea how I'm carrying this baby.
  • I've recently had several dreams that this baby is a girl.
  • Craig, on the other hand, has dreamed that this baby is a boy!

Just leave a comment on this post with your prediction. Let's say, gender, birth date, birth time, weight, and length.

Good luck! And may the best person win! He, he!!! We already win since we get to keep the prize! Sorry.

13 comments:

Chris and Sarah said...

For your sake I hope the baby is about 6 pounds, but I really have a feeling that the baby is going to be 15 pounds 3 ounces and 29 inches long.

Greg and Bobbie said...

i go for boy - branson needs a bff, and meg needs another boy vying for her affection... didn't hear he/she was breech - will be praying for that! all the roomies were also girl first... if that counts...

Leah said...

i think boy, 7 lbs 8oz, 21 inches long born on May 22nd. (with lots of crazy dark hair like his cuz!)

ML said...

Kent says 8 lbs, 1 oz - Friday, the 23rd - at 8:15 a.m. And it's going to be a BOY!! A cute boy... :) Love, Pappy

Kara said...

Boy
May 25
1:32 pm
20 1/2 inches
7 lb 5 oz (You cant go wrong by guessing "average")
:-) Either way, I can't wait for my beautiful neice or nephew.

ML said...

Merri Lynn predicts 7 lbs, 13 oz. -Sunday, the 25th at 11: 41 a.m. And of course, it's going to be a GIRL! A very, precious, pink frilly BOW-HEAD!! Love you, Mammi :)

Biddy said...

hmmm i'm going to say:

girl
may 23
8 lbs 2 oz
21 inches
6:38 p.m.

i have no idea why i picked 6:38...

or may 23...

Taylor Made said...

I say Girl for sure (so Payce will have a girlfriend), I'll share my birthday with baby - May 19th, 3:15pm, 7bs 9oz, 21 inches long! How fun! We will be praying for you and baby and that she decides head first is the way to go.

Jordan said...

GIRL!!!
May 19, (full moon) 11:49 pm.
8 pounds, 4 ounces. 21 inches long

ps.. I LOVE all the new posts!! The room looks AWESOME! Your mom (and everyone else that helped) did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Boy
May 24th
2:38 pm (that's what time I was born... it's a good time)
8 lbs 5 ozs
22 inches

Jennifer Nieland said...

I will say:

Girl
8 pounds, 1 ounce
21 1/2 inches long
May 25 so it's birthday will be 5/25
...and while we are on that theme I say 5:25pm.

I can't believe that you are so close! Let us know if ya'll need anything!

Stephen, Kaylin and Oliver said...

Female, May 26, 4am, 7pounds 6oz

Chrys and Mike said...

i'm getting in a little late on the game! i'll guess GIRL and 8 lbs, 3 oz, and 21 inches long.

excited for you!

chrys